- 1 1/2 cups walnuts (I used presoaked, dehydrated nuts)
- 3 dates, soaked until soft
1. Place all ingredients in food processor. Pulse until finely ground and well blended.
2. Pat into 9″ pie plate. Set aside.
- 3 avocados
- 1 cup cashews, soaked overnight, rinsed and drained
- flesh from one thai coconut (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup agave nectar or liquid sweetener of choice
1. Place all ingredients in food processor, process until smooth.
2. Smooth into crust.
3. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- 1 1/2 cups cashews, soaked at least 6 hours, drained and rinsed.
- 1 cup filtered water
- 2/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons raw agave or liquid sweetener of choice
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
1. Combine all ingredients in high speed blender. Blend until smooth. Refrigerate until set (this can take several hours).
3. Stir in sliced strawberries.
- 1/4 cup raw agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup cacao