Lemon Balm Berry Ice Cream by Heather Pace
- 1 1/2 cups cashews
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup packed lemon balm leaves
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup agave
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2-3 drops lemon essential oil*
- Blend all but all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Chill the mixture in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Process the liquid through an ice cream machine according to the manufacturers instructions.
- *Substitute lemon zest to taste.
Heather works as a personal chef, Kripalu yoga instructor, and temptress of some of the finest raw desserts around. She also added author to the list as she launched 3 raw dessert recipe books, which can be found on her website SweetlyRaw.com.